DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Radiotherapy Equipment – Market and Technology Forecast to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for radiotherapy equipment is expected to account for a value of USD 7 Billion in 2020 and it is anticipated to reach USD 11 Billion by 2028.
This market is segmented based on Product Type, End-User, and Region. The CAGR for this market is estimated to be 6% during the forecast period. North American market is likely to have the largest market size followed by Europe. Canada and the US are major contributors to the North American market and the U.S is expected to maintain a growth momentum of approximately 5% during the forecast period.
The increasing awareness spread by conferences and symposiums on the health benefits of radiotherapy coupled with rising investments by government and private associations to meet the increasing demand for cancer treatment has been augmenting the market positively. The increased prevalence of cancer and the growing utility of particle therapy for its treatment is another driver for this market.
APAC is predicted to be the fastest-growing segment owing to factors like increasing disposable income, improving healthcare infrastructure, and supportive government activities. China is a major contributor to this segment and is expected to grow at a growth rate of 9% during the forecast period. Based on type, the external beam radiotherapy segment is expected to grow at the highest rate accounted to be roughly 6.2% during the forecast period. This is attributed to reduced radiation exposure. By end-user, hospitals constitute the largest share in the market due to the increasing prevalence of cancer.
The report is aimed at:
- Insights based on drivers, restraints, and challenges and their impacts on the global market have been mentioned in this report.
- The forthcoming technologies that can influence this market’s growth have been discussed in detail.
- The key players in this field and the strategies adopted by them have been mentioned in this report.
- Porter’s Five Forces and PESTLE Analysis are used to develop a strategic analysis of the market.
- The opportunities that this market sector provides have been discussed.
Segmentation covered in this Report:
By Product Type
- External Beam Radiotherapy devices
- Internal Beam Radiotherapy devices
- Systematic Radiotherapy Equipment
- Independent Radiotherapy Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- Rest of the World
- United States
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/erirb