DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Smart Irrigation – Market and Technology Forecast to 2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Smart Irrigation sector has a global market that is estimated to account for USD 1.00 in 2020, the market is expected to grow to USD 3 Billion by 2028. The CAGR for the global smart irrigation sector is accounted for 15% during the forecast period.
Due to the use of IoT-based architecture the market for Smart Irrigation has been growing
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the DRC’s along with its impacts on the changing market trends. In advent to COVID-19, the Smart irrigation sector is anticipated to expand since it optimises scheduling and reduces labour costs incurred during crop cultivation.
The growing awareness spread by certain governing bodies about water management has been one of the drives that have affected this market. Moreover, IoT based architecture that promotes smart technology amidst farming and agriculture has been the key push for this market. The automated control functionalities that come with this device serves as another drive. Additionally, the use of smart technology that is efficient, data-driven, and cost-effective promotes smart cities that have been evolving in the recent past.
The market is majorly driven by controllers because of its varied application owing to the increasing adoption of these devices. Automated irrigation practiced in applications like agriculture, residential and commercial property, lawns and gardens, and landscaping has provided a boost to the controllers market. Based on the type of the system- this market is expected to be governed by weather-based systems.
Moreover, while looking into the application sector it is seen that this device could be used for both agricultural as well as non-agricultural activities that are inclusive of irrigation practices for turf, golf courses, etc. The use of controllers in a non-agricultural based market is also expected to boost the market growth.
The report is aimed at:
- The impacts of the drivers, retrains, and challenges have been discussed concerning the global market.
- Technological advancements in this field as well as their impact on this market has been discussed in detail.
- The key players as well as the top 10 countries have been analyzed in this report concerning their market size.
- Porter’s Five Forces and the PESTLE analysis of the Global Smart Irrigation market have been covered in the report.
- The opportunities that are anticipated to be high growth markets have been discussed in detail.
- The market has been forecasted from 2020-2028 considering all the factors, which are expected to impact this market.
Segmentation covered in this report
By System Type
- Weather-based Controller Systems
- Sensor-based Controller Systems
- Smart Greenhouse
- Open Field
- Golf Courses
- Turf and Landscape
- Water Flow Meters
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
Country Level Analysis
- United States
- United Kingdom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u44fgj