Ubisoft says “Rainbow Six Mobile is a competitive and tactical FPS game with two teams of 5 – Attackers and Defenders. While the core gameplay, characters, and maps may share similarities with Siege, we’ve rebuilt everything from the ground up with mobile usability in mind. We have put a lot of work under the hood to adapt the Siege experience for mobile devices. This includes an entirely new gameplay control system developed specifically for mobile and extensive optimization of the UI and in-game visual presentation.”
In the upcoming weeks, Ubisoft will start running the live tests with a closed alpha for the Rainbow Six Mobile, here is how you can register yourself.
- Go to the official Rainbow Six Mobile website
- Click on the Register button in the top-right corner
- Select the mobile platform (Android or iOS) you wish to play the game on
- Log in with your Ubisoft account or if you don’t have an account, create a new one
- Post logon, you will receive a survey to complete. Once you complete the survey, thats it.